Friday 24 April 2015

A Happy Birthday card for my bunny loving friend


This is a card I made recently for my friend. I'm submitting it for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge -Cute as a button. Using a plain 6x6 white card - dotty paper from craftwork cards, edged on the left with Visible Image Mini Grunge Flourish stamp (free with Craft Stamper magazine May 15)  - Crafter's Companion Bebunni Birthday Gerbera stamp - coloured with promarkers and cut out  then sprayed with crafters companion spray and sparkle - Happy Birthday stamp by JOY crafts - Ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Love this ! The colours you have used are beautiful and the stamping is perfect as usual. Please show more of your creations you clever girl
    because you don't realise how talented you are.xx.

    ReplyDelete